TRANSFORMING YOUR BUSINESS WITH INFORMATION SUPPLY CHAINS
LINQ identifies organisational value, helps you prioritise your investment and simplifies how you communicate the journey. Start your business transformation today.
LINQ FOR YOU
Leadership & Governance
- Leaders gain a fast understanding of risk and opportunity.
- Cost and value are clear in LINQ, providing actionable insights.
- LINQ provides an objective prioritisation for digital investments that shareholders understand and appreciate.
- By encouraging smaller projects, LINQ dramatically reduces investment risk.
- LINQ provides a road-map for business transformation.
- LINQ’s insights encourage change.
- LINQ shows why we need process change.
- Process cost and value insights show how to reduce waste and improve effectiveness.
- High value processes can be prioritised for improvement.
- Change can be focused at the process level, enabling incremental change.
- LINQ Delivers an easily understood picture of a future state encouraging people to support change.
- Use LINQ to support business transformation
- LINQ shows how information fuels the business today.
- The value and cost of information are obvious to all.
- LINQ allows an objective prioritisation of information initiatives.
- Information improvements can be tackled in a more incremental way.
- The importance of information to your business can be easily communicated to everyone.
- LINQ allows you to put people at the centre of your thinking
- LINQ helps leaders identify the work that people do and their alignment to business outcomes.
- The People Dashboard shows how people costs align with business value.
- People cost and value misalignment form the basis of improvement prioritisation.
- Small improvements enable incremental change which encourages smaller projects.
- Transformation can be tackled from a people-centric perspective.
- LINQ shows how systems support the flow of information today.
- The cost and value of systems are shown clearly.
- System improvements can be prioritised based on the business value being supported.
- Incremental and continuous change enables a more agile approach.
- LINQ shows how systems will enable transformation.
- The business case for system improvement can be understood by all.
- Support digital initiatives by understanding information flow.
- Identify opportunities for automation
- Understand the limitations of your current state.
- Demonstrate where the alignment of cost and value can be improved
- Base change investments on objective prioritisation
- Enable incremental change
- Communicate the need for change in a way everyone understands
LINQ in action
Identify Transformation Opportunity
In an industry facing huge disruption, a law firm is looking at ways to take advantage of digital and automation opportunity.
LINQ allowed them to quickly detail their customer journey from acquisition through billing and in doing so found opportunities to use existing technology to become more digitally effective.
During the trial they found a manual process they already owned the technology to digitise; digitising this one action alone will save them $44k per year.
An airline wanted to know if they could deliver a better experience to their contracted workforce and reduce the costs associated with recruitment and onboarding caused by contractor churn.
By using LINQ to map Information Supply Chains they quickly identified information flow latency. They are now able to show how, by reducing the time taken to authorise renewal contracts, they can lower the risk of contractors leaving and reduce the cost of replacement estimated in $100k’s.
LINQ helped identify the bottlenecks, quantify the impact and provided the driver for change.
A utility company wanted to describe how the actions of their teams were directly contributing the strategic objectives of the organisation.
By using LINQ to understand how information flows through their organisation, they were quickly able to identify and amplify high value activity and find and stop low value activity.
During the trial they identified an extremely low value activity they could stop immediately, in doing so they saved $50k of people time.
LINQ joined the dots between actions and business outcomes and in doing so gave insights leading to immediate cost savings.
Creating a Common Understanding
A global IT services provider aspires to be a truly data driven organisation.
Using LINQ to document information flows they were able capture an individuals knowledge about the business and represent it in a way that was understandable to everyone. Being able to describe how their business works today allows them to quantify the value of moving to an imagined future state.
LINQ gave everyone a common language to congregate around and created a platform to make quantifiable investment decisions
Speeding Up Understanding
An investment management firm mitigates the risks of regulatory non-compliance by mapping processes using legacy “boxes and arrow” modelling tools. They were looking to reduce the time taken to capture information and increase its value by finding opportunities for re-use.
When using LINQ to put information flow at the heart of their mapping process they found the speed of capture was 5 times faster than when using legacy tools. They also discovered they were capturing information so universally understandable and relevant it could be reused multiple times across the organisation.
LINQ reduced capture costs by 80% and increased the value of the captured information