How to interpret your results
– A basic understanding of the concepts of literacy exist but are not shared commonly.
– Effort is needed to take the first step and this is likely to include addressing the cultural change needed to consider information as an asset.
– General capabilities exist within your business; pockets of literacy within domains.
– Enabling cross-organisational understanding and developing use cases is critical.
– Sustained competency in designing, developing and applying information and analytics programs to develop business value.
– Developing governance and enabling ownership of an information vocabulary is a priority.
– A high level of fluency across all elements of the information language exists across most of the business. Information literacy is a differentiating capability.
– Making the capability pervasive and extending competency as a core capability is the next step.
– Your information literacy maturity is a transformation capability and fluency is organic to the culture of your organisation.
– Applying principals will generate new revenue streams and will deliver on-going success in response to the digital economy.
Are you where you want to be?
LINQ provides a customised engagement with you, your team and our information experts.
Accelerate your journey with our full assessment;
Understand the true value of your information assets
Recognise how information enables business value
Enable innovation and creativity by including information in your decision making
Develop a consistent vocabulary through your entire organisation
Weaponize your data, monetise your information