With many customers creating Digital Twins of their organisations and using those to sketches to model multiple future states the requirement to efficiently and effectively transition Action nodes from Manual to Automated (or vice versa) was becoming more important.
In this release we have added functionality to the LINQ physics engine to ensure that the switch between states is as easy as possible. We have added the following operations:
- Drag an edge from an existing People node to an Automated Action node to convert it to a Manual Action
- Drag a new People node (from the palette) to an Automated Action to convert it to a Manual Action
- Drag an edge from an existing System node to Manual Action node to convert it to an Automated Action
- Drag a new System node (from the palette) to a Manual Action to convert it to an Automated Action
- Keep a System and an Action connected when a connecting Person node is deleted
For a more in-depth description of the new Automated to Manual transitions available and how the new System Hourly Rate works in this release please watch this video.