We are looking for a highly-organised, self-motivated team player to work closely with the CEO. You will provide a supporting role for the leadership team as well as the wider team. The role is extremely varied and offers opportunity to grow and develop within a fast-growing company.
You will play an active part in LINQ’s day-to-day activities, and will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with suppliers
- Supporting the CEO where needed including (but is not limited to) event coordination, marketing and campaign assistance, HR support and Accounts.
- Maintaining xero account and fortnightly payroll
- Monthly Board preparation
- Monthly invoicing
- Maintaining office supplies
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate:
- Good knowledge and familiarity with basic accounting
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with Xero and Payroll systems
- Lots of initiative and can work independently without supervision
- Experience in event planning
You will be based in our office, on Waring Taylor Street in the heart of Wellington.
We’ll offer you a competitive salary and if you stick with us, there will be the opportunity to earn equity through our Employee Share Option Scheme.
To Apply for this role contact firstname.lastname@example.org